Menu
boroboy07
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere constant buffering in the evening and not working anymore on different PC

I own 2 PC's and one is just constantly buffering no matter what browser I'm using. Everything is upto date and running Windows 8.1. YouTube and other streaming sites work fine.

2nd problem.

My other PC worked fine and now I'm getting either blank window in chrome or you need to register your device in other browsers. I've use my 1 change for the month now.

What gives?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere constant buffering in the evening and not working anymore on different PC

Hi boroboy07,

Thanks for your post Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with 1 of your laptops buffering. As it is only happening on the one, it would possibly point to an issue on the laptop itself. 

Have you got any programmes running in the background that you don't have on the other laptop? Any differences between the 2? 

Google Chrome is not supported on TV ANywhere due to pepper flash. You can disable that here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-Anywhere/Error-Code-329-Google-Chrome-Live-TV-Streaming/m-p/1...

If you clear the cache and cookies and then re attempt things should work for you Smiley Happy

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
boroboy07
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere constant buffering in the evening and not working anymore on different PC

Now the streams are just stopping and I have to reload.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi boroboy07,

Thanks for your post and apologies that you are still having an issue with the buffering. 

Please post examples in this thread here: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-Buffering-Issues/td-p/2695717

We are aware of the fault and are making positive changes to help relieve things but there is no official fix date as of yet. 

Once we have any news we'll be updating the other thread i've linked you too.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos