Menu
SS67
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere app on ipad not working all day today

it says you are experiencing high demand, please try again in a few minutes - which I have done for the last 6 hours. What's going on Virgin? The sky app works perfectly compared to yours

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere app on ipad not working all day today

Hi SS67,

Thanks for your post and my apologies for the issues you were experiencing over the weekend.

The team have been working on a fix for this for a good few months and all went live last week. We have seen a huge reduction in the number of complaints on this however we're not sure why this is still happening. The most often occurrence is when there are high profile football games on.

I have passed all feedback back to the team regarding this however for the time being you may still see an issue with this when the demand is really high. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
SS67
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

so does Virgin think this is acceptable? Your help team on chat tried to pass it off saying well it's a free app so what do you expect etc etc. Well I don't consider it free I consider it part of the expensive package of media I buy from Virgin and believe you me Sky don't take this attitude with their customers - and their technology and hardware is much more robust than yours that's for sure

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SS67,

Thanks for coming back to us. 

I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience with the Online Chat team. 

They are, in a way right. TV Anywhere is a feature which is free to use however this doesn't mean we take repairing faults any less serious. 

As mentioned above, I have passed your feedback over to the team to say you are still having the issue and they are now investigating this again. 

Once I have any more news, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos