Menu
dawnmcgowan
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere app issues

Hi,

Since the last iPhone app update for TV Anywhere I've had a lot of issues with it. When I click onto 'My Shows' it displays a circle going round and round, and then will often say 'box not responding'. This worked fine before the latest update. I've tried rebooting the TiVo, rebooting my phone, signing out of the app and back in again, deleting the app and re-installing it. Nothing has worked. Any ideas?
Thanks
Dawn McGowan
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere app issues

Hi Dawn, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue with TV Anywhere since the recent update. 

Can you try the following for me step by step:

> Delete the app from your iPhone. 

> Using a PC / Laptop, go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings and remove the device registration by clicking the delete button. 

> Go back to the device you are wanting to use TV Anywhere with and download the app. 

> Once this has downloaded, sign in using your primary account details. Go to the channel listings and select Channel 4 > Watch Now > Watch On Device.

This should then prompt you to register the device. Follow the prompts on the app and this will register the device for you and streaming should then commence Smiley Happy

I appreciate that you've tried some of these steps but doing them in order will help.

Let me know what happens Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
dawnmcgowan
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere app issues

Thanks so much Kath_F, that seems to have done the trick. I can't thank you enough. Best wishes, Dawn Smiley Happy

0 Kudos