Menu
Bryan24
On our wavelength
Message 41 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere and Sky Sports

Hi Kath_F

That link gives supported browsers for Windows devices (which is valid in response to David).

However, I've not been able to access Sky Sports on my Lenovo Yoga Book and can't register it. It has Android 6.0.1 which is higher than the minimum specification shown in the link for mobile devices. Streaming is ok with TV Anywhere.

My problem is the same as other users in a separate posting with many responses. I always get the message 'Unfortunately, Sky Sports has stopped'.

Is there anyway you can help with this please.

Bryan24

0 Kudos
DK23152
Joining in
Message 42 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Kath.   I managed to find an old copy of IE and now service is resumed. 

0 Kudos
Bryan24
On our wavelength
Message 43 of 48
Flag for a moderator

In trying yet again to register my Lenovo Yoga Book for Sky Sports my Android phone has been duplicate registered (which I've since deleted), and not for the first time. This now leaves me with no registrations for this month. Not that that would really matter as Sky Sports app always stops working and no registration takes place.

Is there any way to 'force' a Sky Cinema & Sports registration without the automatic method when streaming (if you can!!) a Sky Sports channel.

Regards Bryan24

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bryan24
On our wavelength
Message 44 of 48
Flag for a moderator

This getting frustratingly crazy.

Now, although my Android phone is shown as registered, when I go to stream Sky Sports it tells me that the phone is not registered and I have no more changes this month. Aaagghhh!!!
Bryan24

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 45 of 48
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Bryan24,

Sorry to hear you're still having trouble with this.

I've added another device change to your Sky Sports so you can try adding it again.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bryan24
On our wavelength
Message 46 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Josh_RW

However, as there's a registration showing as Android Phone, which can't be mine (and I don't have another) I think that I should delete this first before trying to re-register my phone again for Sky Sports. Would that use up the device change you've give me.

in addition I've tried countless times in the past to register the Lenovo Yoga Book for Sky Sports without success. Is there any other suggestion to registering other than by trying to stream a channel.

Many thanks

Bryan24

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 47 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bryan24,

I've checked your registered devices and it's currently showing one registered device - Android phone.

I've also added another device change for you.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bryan24
On our wavelength
Message 48 of 48
Flag for a moderator

Thanks again Josh_RW.
Whilst I know that an Android phone is registered it no longer seems to recognize my only one. Therefore I'm going to delete it and start again to see where I get. Not holding my breath that my Lenovo Yoga Book gets registered though.
Is there any chance that someone from Virgin will get around to liaising with Sky Sports Apps developer to sort out this problem.
Regards Bryan24
0 Kudos