Menu
dkuk2000
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere additional account help required

Hi

I've just joined Virgin yesterday, set up TV Anywhere on our main PC no problem.

I created an account for my daughter without any issues however when she tries to access TV Anywhere on her PC she gets an error message saying "you have to be a TV customer to access this service"

Any suggestions ?.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
dkuk2000
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere additional account help required

Full details of what I've done so far if this helps.

I setup my account on the main PC and registered it, Worked no problem so I decided that I would create an account for my daughter.

I created her account on my PC and allowed her access to TV Anywhere with no age restriction.

A while later I logged into her account from her PC and tried to access TV Anywhere, I got as far as the channel listings and selected a channel got the message

"you need to register this device"

clicked the register button then received the following message

"you must be a TV customer to access this service"

What am I doing wrong ?.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere additional account help required

Hi dkuk2000,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's nice to have a new face getting involved with us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's sub account isn't currently working with TV Anywhere. All the steps I would have advised, you've already completed. 

What browser are you using?

Make sure you are using the same browser as swapping can mean the registration will need to be re-done. 

I can only think it may be an issue with your account profile. Give the team a call on 150 / 0345 454 1111 so we can make sure everything is set up correctly. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos