Menu
temples90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere access denied

Hi,

Im hoping someone can help me with an issue i have with TV Anywhere. We recently moved and when we had our services changed over virgin media gave us a new account number. after doing this i was unable to access any services through "my virgin media" including TV Anywhere as it said our account has been disconnected. This has now been fixed, although it took vm support the better part of 3 week, but i still get an access denied error on the TV Anywhere page.

How can i get this resolved so i can watch my shows when i am away with work?

Regards,

Andrew

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere access denied

Hi temples90, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's really great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you were having issues accessing your account. I've gone in to the account and re-synced your package on the TV Anywhere platform. If you go back now and re-try things should work. 

You may need to re-register your devices though so using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registrations by clicking on the Delete button. 

Go back to the devices and log in, attempt to stream channel 4 and it will ask you to register. Follow the prompts for that to work. 

How are things now?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos