Menu
Rishra
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Windows 10 - Firefox

Have upgraded to Windows 10, and installed the latest version of Firefox & Adobe Flash Player as recommended on VM website, but trying to view live streaming, such as Eurosport, but I only get sound with no pictures.

Press icon to play (black background) & then buffering bars for about 20 seconds, next, blank black screen with sound only.

Any solution?

0 Kudos
police666
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Windows 10 - Firefox

internet explorer is included in windows 10 along with edge.

just type internet explorer in the windows 10 search panel, you can then launch it or pin it to start or task bar.

(the internet explorer exe is located at C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe if you want to create a shortcut)

0 Kudos
jrc33
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I also have this problem and it's driving me up the wall. Can't work out what's wrong with it.

I've got Windows 10, the latest version of Firefox (40.0.2) and the latest version of Flash Player (18.0.0.232). Tried reinstalling both Firefox and Flash Player to no avail. Perfect sound but no picture, just a black screen.

Don't really want to use IE11, as it's a truly shocking browser, but I tried it anyway and no joy there either. I get really broken sound in IE11 along with no picture.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
jrc33
Just joined
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't see it being relevant, but my Sky sports package works fine (if only Virgin used Silverlight lol).

0 Kudos
police666
Fibre optic
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I don't use ie myself for anything else except tv anywhere and it works fine.

Try updating your video and sound card drivers along with network drivers.

Windows 10 doesn't always install the relevant drivers automatically.

I had to install my network card drivers manually after installing win 10