Menu
stanlio
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Watch Later does not work

I mark episodes of Agents of Shield to watch later, go to my profile > watch later and just get a message saying oops there is an unknown error.  I am using Mozilla Firefox  49.0.1  I have tried to mark other series to watch later and the same thing happens.

What with the buffering issues when watching live TV and the very slow performance of the TIVO box I am amazed I am still a Virgin customer.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Watch Later does not work

Hi Stanlio,

Thank you for your time and sharing your post in the Community for the first time.

I would like to help and I can see that you have tried Firefox, have you been able to try and clear the cache and cookies? If this isn't the case then please can you try another browser or maybe a different registered device such as a mobile or tablet?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
stanlio
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As I work in IT I have already tried clearing the cache, I have also re registered the device I am using just in case this was the issue.  I have tried using Microsoft Edge with the same results.  Therefore, my conclusion is their is either something wrong with the software or with my account?

Over to you!

0 Kudos
J0hn
Super solver
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Look at this link, the reply says it's not a supported option, go figure Virgin.....

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Tech-Chatter/tv-anywhere/td-p/3243769
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi stanlio, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this Smiley Happy 

I've taken a look at things at this end, and using Internet Explorer with our test account and Agents of Shield, the Watch later function works fine. 

When you use Internet Explorer, do you get the same issue?

If so then we'll need you to give us a call so we can replicate the fault as this may well be an account issue. 

Keep us posted on how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi J0hn, 

The article you've linked to is regarding watching recorded programmes via TV Anywhere as opposed to the Watch Later function that the OP has mentioned. 

Watch Later is for On Demand content. You can find it and select the Watch Later option to have it easily accessible when you're ready to watch it. 

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos