Menu
Baloo345
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Unable to Login

My TV Anywhere was working fine until I had my Tivo box replaced 3 days ago. Now I get 'invalid username or password' message. I can log into Sky Sports package and Virgin Media using the same ID and password. I am aware it might take 24 hours to link my new Tivo box and TV Anywhere (why?) but I've gone beyond that now - can anyone help?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Unable to Login

Hi Baloo345,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you're having an issue accessing TV Anywhere since you had your TIVo® replaced. 

Sometimes it can take a little longer for the server to update with the new TiVo® details. I have gone in and re-synced the account for you today. 

Can you try again and let me know how things are Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Baloo345
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F, Thanks for the reply and your efforts on my behalf.  I've rebooted Tivo and reinstalled the App with no luck. I have also had on online chat with VM 'customer service' and it appears we will have to reset the password via the dreaded 150!  

I honestly can't see why VM cannot sort this App out.  My existing login works fine with all other mediums (Sky Sports and Cinema and a desktop) but more inconvenience for the customer and no one at VM seems interested!

Once again thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Baloo345, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this. 

It seems another user was able to resolve this without the need to reset they're password. 

Follow the steps laid out by Nialli here: TV Anywhere not recognising password

Let me know if that works Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos