Menu
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Slow unresponsive - moaners complaining its the football need not reply

I am trying to watch the football while I cook before sitting down and watching it on the TV.

However it has taken 15 minutes just to log in.

Please explain why on a VM connection your servers are unable to let me connect to something I pay for, this is completely unacceptable.

Please fix this issue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Slow unresponsive - moaners complaining its the football need not reply

Amazing.  Still cannot connect to VM.  But Mobdro on my phone has BT Sports Europe straight away...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me add this to every post. My Router is more than capable of handling the speed. Also all tests are done wired.
0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Slow unresponsive - moaners complaining its the football need not reply

Amazing.  404 errors, text site and just the footer these are the things I have instead of the correct webpage.

And that "Crikey" page is stupid get rid of it

mne2
Tuning in
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Every time football is on - Shocking Smiley Sad

fullpackage
Tuning in
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I get more annoyed by them telling me "it might be a glitch" in the matrix when they damn well know it's a glitch in their poor site.
0 Kudos
nickroberts1968
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

And they wonder why people buy pirate boxes to watch streams 

I pay for this service and it dont **bleep** work 

SORT IT OUT

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

I do find it interesting that a bunch of "miscreants" can provide a service that is 100% better than that of a company like VM.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your post I can only apologies for the continued issues you are having during busy periods for TV Anywhere. 

We have been working on this and as well as making changes in the background to help relieve things, we've also tried increasing the capacity hoping this would fix things. 

It looks as though we need to go back to the drawing board so are still working on things at this end. Hopefully we're not to much longer off a complete fix and once that happens, I shall let you know.

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Lozsta
Fibre optic
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying Kath.

The issue I have is that the system just flat out doesn't work when I want to watch BT sports, yet there is no recourse (reduction in bill) for this inconvenience.  Amazingly sky sports (whose internet is crap) seem to be able to handle capacity really well, and I have never had their system fail.

Sky Q now seems to be a step forward again compared to TV anywhere when it comes to speed (the device limit however is a constant issue it seems on this too).

0 Kudos
fullpackage
Tuning in
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Presumably going back to the drawing board is going to take some time. Will refunds be offered whilst we are paying for a service we can't use?!?

I have logged a complaint and have yet to receive a response (other than the usual acknowledgement). I'll keep the post updated if I get any joy. The football starts in 5 so I best be off now. My living room is being decorated at the mo so no tv set up so I have no other option than to look for a dodgy stream, still.... it will be quicker than waiting for Virgin.

Please sort it out VirginMedia 

0 Kudos