Menu
Bingley
Superfast
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Repeating and Buffering badly

Still major issues with reapeating the last 2-3 seconds  of the programme every 5- 10 seconds , it makes the programme  become unwatchable.  Terrible buffering issues and this is on Ethernet aswell as on Wi-Fi.

Fix date please . 2 surveys filled in and no reply.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Repeating and Buffering badly

I've been experiencing this for years.  50+ reports with no response.

I had to give up on TV Anywhere.  I can't watch TV like that.

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for marking my reply as a solution, but that just means VM will ignore this topic. TBH they usually do with long-standing complaints anyway!

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi sorry , I`ve un helped it so it`ll still stand for an answer. (Hopefully)

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bingley, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the issues you are having with buffering. 

The survey you filled in isn't there to receive reply's. It's there to report the issues. We investigate each report and pass it onto the team dealing with buffering issues. 

The problems we have with this is that when investigating the reports the fault is usually non existent when we look into it. We use the reports then to pre-empt any future buffering issues.

Keeping reporting any issues as it certainly does help. The more reports we get the quicker we can get this resolved right away. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

This has gotten increasingly worse during the last few days. Constant repeating of the last 1-2 seconds then jumping ahead . Buffering is dreadful.  First noticed on Quest chanel but since watching numerous channels its the same across the board on both wired and wifi connection.

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Of course you aren't alone Bingley, but people have become tired of reporting this problem & nothing being done about it.  For years.  I hate to say it (and I don't like seeing the bad guys win) but you might as well just bang your head against a wall for all the good any posts about it here might ever do.

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

So here we are again, on a wired connection on SKY2 , repeating every 2 -3 seconds and then jumping to the catchup point then again a few seconds later repeating. the last few seconds.  So these issues are existent not non-existent as you state. 

Exactly what are you doing to address these issues as I`m getting sick and tired of having a product that  is faulty and you know it is as this has been logged a long time ago.

0 Kudos
Bingley
Superfast
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Once again nothing has been done to fix these issues. 6.38am SKY2 awful repeating and buffering. You cannot use this product its damn faulty.

Now an honest answer please

0 Kudos