Menu
dmatkuk
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Registration glitch

I've registered two devices (Nexus 7 and iPhone 5S).

When I try to watch on the nexus it tells me it's not registered - even though it's been registered for months. I go to the website and the page hangs.

I've uninstalled the app and re-installed again but nothing. I'm totally stuck with how I can now watch TV.

Likewise my iPhone won't work with the Sky Sports app. I go to watch TV and it tells me my device isn't registered.

I therefore cannot access TV on the go from any device or through any app.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Registration glitch

Hi dmatkuk, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear that you are having an issue getting your devices working with TV Anywhere and the Sky apps. 

The best thing to do is start over with the devices. 

For the device having the issue with TV Anywhere:

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. 

For the device having the issue with the Sky apps:

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up the Sky app and log in. Try to stream and this should then register the device automatically for you. 

Let me know how it goes. Smiley Happy 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos