Menu
Paul_I
Superfast
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Password won't work

I have the app on my S7 phone, but I couldn't sign in (using my email address) because I had forgotten the password.

I rang Virgin, because the "forgot your password link" within the app is broken and doesn't work, and their staff member changed my password for me as I spoke to them, but I tried again today using this new password and I still cannot sign in to the app.

Most annoying...

0 Kudos
Paul_I
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Password won't work

Fixed now...
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul_I,

Welcome backa nd thanks for the post, I'm sorry we haven't been with you sooner.

It's great to see that its, been sorted, sometimes a second whirl does the trick, although i would like to know if this was something you had sone your end to bring this back or was it on its own?

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

Paul_I
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I managed to get the password reset over the phone thanks Ben.

I do find it strange however that the Samsung S7 Edge cannot stream my programmes - it sure cannot be the spec of the phone because as I'm sure you'll be aware the S7 is the very latest technology...

When will this handset start doing the streaming?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul_I,

Cheers for getting back to me so soon on this, it's great to see you've been able to get in.

The S7 is something that we're looking into and whilst I'm unable to provide you with a timeframe, it's certainly something we've already got our eye on and working to bring more devices to TV Anywhere in the future.

Please stay in touch if there are any questions you may have let me know Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos