Menu
BobL
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Number of devices, the truth

I have read many articles on various sites and there are many contradictions or partial truths.

My simple (and likely much repeated) question  is "can I as a main VM TV account holder with 5 family secondary account holders register TV anywhere on more than 2 devices (even if limited to two streams at one time)?

I think only 2 devices can be registered no matter what the account / sub account arrangements are but there is comment out there suggesting otherwise.

I have only ever managed to get 2 registered at any one time.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere - Number of devices, the truth

You can only register two physical devices to watch all available TV Anywhere and Sky Cinema and Sky Sports content.

If one of those devices is a computer (Windows PC or Mac) then you can enable additional My Virgin Media accounts to access via the login to the TV Anywhere website via the same registered browser.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You can only register two physical devices to watch all available TV Anywhere and Sky Cinema and Sky Sports content.

If one of those devices is a computer (Windows PC or Mac) then you can enable additional My Virgin Media accounts to access via the login to the TV Anywhere website via the same registered browser.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
BobL
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for clearing that up. Given that a registered browser will reside on a specific piece of hardware that limits TV Anywhere to just to physical devices as you state. The limitation is not really an issue I just want to know the possible.

0 Kudos