Menu
JeremyFitch
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Login Error

Hi, I set up my new TiVo 2 days ago and I have been trying to login to TV Anywhere on my iPhone running iOS 9.3.2.

Unfortunately, every time I try to log in with my Virgin Media details it comes up with a message saying, 'Invalid username or password.'

My details were definitely correct but I changed my password just incase. However, this didn't work and it still said my details were invalid. 

I know that sometimes it takes up to 24 hours for it to fully 'activate' but this was well after and I am able to login on my computer where it gives me the name and details of my TiVo box, but not able to login on my mobile.

I have tried everything I can think of to get it to work. My TiVo is definitely connected to my Super Hub and my login details are typed in, not by AutoFill.

I have also tried searching for other threads on this same problem and I have found loads of them, but none have been able to help. Logging in to TV Anywhere is a big problem for many customers so Virgin Media need to sort this out.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help, as this has been a real bother for me and I don't want it to continue wasting my time.

Thanks.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
JeremyFitch
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Login Error

Working now
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Login Error

Hi JeremyFitch, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great to have you on board with us and even better to see you updating us with how things are progressing. 

I'm glad things are resolved now. 

If you have any further issues, come back to us and let us know.

Take care, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos