Menu
Lorian
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Ipad not working

I had to reregister both my devices for TV Anywhere on 30th Nov as the App was updated. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 works fine but the Ipad Air 2 doesn't. When you click on Watch on tablet it just shows a frozen screen. As I've used both device changes I can't now uninstall the app and start again.

I posted this on the forum 2 days ago and checked it was 'published'.  I asked if this was a one off or a problem for Ipads and that I would be grateful for the Virgin team to restore my Device changes so I can get back to where I was on 29th Nov.

It seems my original post has been removed!!

I've still got the same problem so I'll try again. Can the Team out there assist me please with restoring the Device changes and letting me know if there is a problem with the new version of the app with Apple devices.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TV Anywhere - Ipad not working

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

0 Kudos
Lorian
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.

I see what's happened now.  It was removed from the Tivo forum that it was posted on and put in this one but nobody told me!!

I've seen many similar posts on the main Tivo forum with replies from the Tivo Team.  Sadly I've not heard anything yet and still no movement on the Ipad.

0 Kudos
John11215
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem continuously checking I'm a robot, no problem with safari just tv any where seems the app team are simply not interested. I'm close to changing back to sky!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lorian,

Many thanks for your message, I can see that  I've been in touch with you on your own thread. I'll keep everything there to keep all of this in order and make it easier to answer you in the future.

Speak again soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Coatesrd
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have the same problem.

i have reregistered my ipad air 2

i have reinstalled the app.

the app appears to work on face value, but it simply will not connect to my TiVo box

i rang up and got told to connect a 10m cable from my hub, through my lounge and all the way across my living room into the TiVo box. Surely that cannot be right?

bluetooth wireless SURELY?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Coatesrd, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy 

Usually you only need to connect your hub to the TiVo® if you would like to use the Remote feature on the app. If it's just streaming then you won't need to do this. 

Give your TiVo® box a reboot as this usually resolves any issues you may be having. Once you've done this try to stream Channel 4 and let me know what happens. 

Speak soon.  

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos