Menu
stotfoldmurray
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Invalid Username or Password

Since Tivo box has been replaced. Both my android devices will not connect to TV Anywhere, stating invalid username or Password

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Invalid Username or Password

Hi stotfoldmurray,

Welcome to the Community Forum, it's always great to see a new face here. I'm sorry that you are getting a TV Anywhere error stating your username or password is invalid after your TiVo replacement.

I've checked into this for you and have resynchronized your TV Anywhere services on the main server and also sent new signals to reset this on your TiVo. Please reboot your TiVo and retry this. If you are still having the same issue, you may need to remove your devices and then add them back on. 

Let me know how this goes for you and if you need for me to add a device change back on.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Invalid Username or Password

Hi stotfoldmurray,

Just checking back with you regarding the problem you have been experiencing with TV Anywhere, as I haven't received a response from you yet.

Please get back in touch if you require further help with this.

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos