Menu
Red148
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere Devices

I have my PC registered on my TV Anywhere but every time I want to use it to watch anything it always says the device isn't registered and I've reached the device limit. I can usually just delete and re-register the PC, as I don't watch that often online so it comes under the monthly change, but today that hasn't happened it just keeps saying I've reached the limit. I'm getting so sick of this level of service, nothing changes with the PC so why doesn't it recognise that it's the same device in the first place and then even when you do make a change it STILL doesn't play! I missed the programme I was trying to watch because of it. 

I was trying to watch BT Sport live, but also tried other channels and got the same message. I have the XL sport package, so should have been able to access it. Then when you look for help there is none, all Virgin suggests to to 'ask the community', and with all respect to everyone on here, most of you guys aren't Virgin staff who can fix the issue by adding a device or whatever they normally do when there's problems. What am I paying all this money for if I can't even get a basic service like this and then help from Virgin when I need it? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere Devices

Hi Red148,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. Apologies to hear you've been having an issue streaming TV Anywhere Smiley Sad 

If you updated the browser or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Device Settings. Remove the current registration by clicking on the Delete button. 

Once you've done this, using the device you are trying to re-register, open up TV Anywhere and log in. Try to stream Channel 4 and this should then prompt you to register the device. 

Follow the prompts on the screen and this will register the device for you and streaming will then commence Smiley Happy

Let me know how things go.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos