Menu
M_K_R
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere - Device Registreation Problem AGAIN!

5 Days ago I logging in to VM and registered my laptop as a device I will use for TVA, I also registered it for Sky Go (That's does not even work but that's another post).

Today I logged in to VM, clicked TV Anywhere, selected ITV and clicked watch.

I had to log in again, so I did, clicked watch AGAIN and now I have to register my device AGAIN I go to the register device place but my Laptop is still there. I refuse to use my monthly slot registering my Laptop AGAIN.

Why does NOTHING work? why do I have to keep logging in and registering my device?

Please can I get some help as this is just frustrating and is influencing my opinion of VM in a negative way. I really am starting to think I am better off with Sky, at least the mobile side of things works with them!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere - Device Registreation Problem AGAIN!

Hi M_K_R,

Welcome to the Community Forum, I'm sorry that your TV Anywhere isn't working and that you are getting the Device Registration issue. 

We recently had an issue on the server that our technicians have now cleared. Is this working for you now? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos