Menu
djatherton
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere App

Tivo was installed on 25th July.

However, I am unable to log in to the TV Anywhere App on any iphone or ipad in the house.  I get an invalid username/password error message.

I can log in to TV Anwhere on my PC no problem and watch TV and movies through it.

I have reset my password.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app on each device.

I am really frustrated !!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App

Hi djatherton, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear you were still unable to log in to the app after having the TiVo® installed for a few days. 

Since posting have you had any luck getting logged in? 

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
djatherton
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

I managed to web chat with an advisor to try and resolve the issue but they were unable to help and I had to call the technical team.  Unfortunately they were also unable to help and had to raise it with technicians who were going to get in touch with me about the issue.

So far I've had no contact from Virgin Media, but the issue appears to be resolved and I can now access TV Anywhere on my ipad.  Unfortunately, I appear to somehow have registered my PC as a device so will have to wait until 1st September to change it.

The app does say that it is unable to connect to my TIVO box though, despite the name of the box being in the top left hand of the guide page when I open the app and using my ipad to record programmes.

As a SKY customer for 20 years and a first time Virgin user, I have to admit I am somewhat underwhelmed so far......

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi djatherton, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this and letting me know how things are Smiley Happy

I am glad you've been able to sign in at last. Rather than waiting til 1st September, I have added a device change for you to be able to register a second device for use with TV Anywhere. 

The error you've mentioned about being unable to connect to the TiVo® box means you're trying to perform a remote function. This will only work if you have an ethernet cable connecting your TiVo® to your router. You only need to make this connection if you're planning on using your device as a remote control though. 

If you have any further issues, come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos