Menu
Rexy92
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere App trouble

hi i have been having trouble with my tv virgin anywhere app on my iphone.

my app finds my tivo boxes no problem at all and i have checked which devices are registered and my iphone is the only device registered. when i choose what i want to watch it only comes up with the option "Watch on TV" . it doesnt offer me to "Watch on Iphone" anymore it used to when i first signed up.

has anyone else had this issue and know what i am doing wrong??

also a side note it has never offered me to use TV anywhere app and watch TV on my Iphone when im not on a wifi connection. is it possible to watch tv on my phone using my mobile internet connection or is it only for WIFI. If it does allow you to watch TV on mobile internet aswell then this is also another problem i cant seem to solve.

Any help would be appreciated

Many Thanks

Rexy

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App trouble

Firstly, streaming via TV Anywhere is wifi only, no mobile data.

Secondly, when you only get the option to Watch on TV, you are almost certainly trying to stream a channel that cannot be streamed. Only channels with a wifi symbol can be streamed. Try channel 104.

0 Kudos
Rexy92
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App trouble

So it's not as good as sky go then ...

I have uninstalled and redone loaded the app and now I seem to get the option to watch on iPhone I guess that will have to do . Not streaming on mobile data sucks tho if I'm in range of wifi it's more than likely I can just watch it on tv ..

Thanks for the help tho and quick responses
0 Kudos