Menu
Jaydee1970
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV Anywhere App problem

Hi, I have the TV Anywhere app on my iPhone using ios 10.2 and recently am no longer able to watch My Shows on my phone (only option is to watch on the TV) I was previously able to do this anyone know if somethings changed ? Thanks

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App problem

we have never had the option to view recordings on either desktop and having just logged into my iphone to check nor that either. i remember reading on here that copyright issues wouldn't allow virgin to do it. strange you were able to watch shows though.

certainly the option isn't on my laptop when i just logged in nor is it on my iphone. not something i was ever interested in though. managing shows such as recording or deleting them is the only thing i have done.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV Anywhere App problem

With the older TiVo you can't watch recorded shows via the app. It's not technically possible at all.

However if you have the new V6 box, then you can watch enabled recorded shows on the app, either by streaming them from the V6 box and / or downloading them to your mobile device.

Watching recordings via the website isn't possible with either the older TiVo or V6.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos