Menu
DC11
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TV ANYWHERE

Can Virgin media give me 2 good reasons why i should stay with virgin mobile?    1.  I dont get TV ANYWHERE on my Samsung S7 edge and  2. Virgin only give me 3g speed on Data. I give you two good reasons for leaving.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV ANYWHERE

Hi DC11

Thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to use TV Anywhere on your device.

This is due to a known issue that the app won't stream on devices launched with Android 6.0.1. We're currently working on this, but I regret there's no updates on this just yet.

I can confirm that we do have plans to launch 4G connectivity on Virgin Mobile in the future, but again this isn't something we can offer a firm date on at the moment.

Watch this space Smiley Happy

Many thanks

Mark Y
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
DC11
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV ANYWHERE

How long is a piece of string? as the old saying go's.
NO FIRM DATE not even a target date if I was running Virgin Media heads would be rolling by now. What instructions have been given to the software developers and do they even have targets or is it just a PR exercise to keep customers hooked? IS IT likely to happen give us a date when will I get TV anywhere and 4G speed? At least give us an expected by date.
0 Kudos