Menu
Camland01
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Surface Pro 4

Hello I can t get my Surface Pro 4 laptop to play Virgin Anywhere - any ideas ?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Surface Pro 4

Hi Camland01,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post on the Forum. It's great to see that you would like to add another device to use TV Anywhere.

Checking this, it looks like you have been able to register your Surface Pro 4 laptop for TV Anywhere. How is that working for you?

If you would also like to register this laptop to view Sky Sports and Sky Cinema, here's a link from our Help pages on how to do this: Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go.

Please let us know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Biglinds
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv anyway

i can't log onto TVs anywhere...it says it doesn't recognise my password.....but I can get onto my virgin account etc with the he password so it obviously is a valid one. Trying to watch to on an iPad pro

0 Kudos
Biglinds
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

i cannot log onto TV Anywhere.....

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Biglinds, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've not able to log in to watch TV Anywhere via your Surface Pro device. 

Do you have an active TiVo® subscription?  If not, you will need one in order to use the app. If you have got one, have you made any changes to it in the last 24 hours?  If so then it can take 24 hours for TV Anywhere to sync with the updates. During this time the Username Error message may appear. 

Are you able to login to the website version of TV Anywhere on a PC / Laptop? anywhere.virginmedia.com. If not then try resetting the password within My Virgin Media and trying again. 

Make sure you are typing the username and password into the app and not relying on Autofill as sometimes they can add an extra space or auto capitalise the first letter. Both of these would produce this error. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos