Menu
Nj82uk
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Streaming on tv anywhere on iPad not working

hi guys. 

Ive using the tv anywhere app but when I try to use “stream to iPad” it says I need to re register my device. So I’ve tried to re register my device twice now and it still keeps saying I need to re register. My app is fully up to day and I’ve tried hitting the reset button on my super router. Also switching everything off and on again. But I now can’t try re register as I have used my 2 chances with failed attempts. In case it matters I have a v6 box 

HELP

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming on tv anywhere on iPad not working

Hi Nj82uk,

Thanks for posting.

I have just re-synced your subscription and added another device change so please test it again and let me know if there's any problems.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Nj82uk
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for doing that 

I’ve tried again but again it says that it has registered the device but when I come to try and stream it say I haven’t do it but my chances to register have gone 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have removed all devices to test it again and I have also added a link here just in case we've missed something.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos