Menu
Muttley9
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Streaming error

when trying to use TV Anywhere I keep getting the error A:3328. This happens on my iPad and iPhone at home on my wireless network. I'm using a Virgin super hub. I've never been able to use the TV Anywhere. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming error

Hi Muttley9,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear about the issues you are having using TV Anywhere.

What channels are you trying to watch when this error comes up? Is there a message to accompany the code?

As you've never been able to use TV Anywhere it may be best for us to start with the basics. 

What OS are you running on the devices?

Make sure there are no updates in the App Store for TV Anywhere.

Does the app successfully log you in?

Are you able to set up recordings on the app?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Muttley9
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm using a variety of OS such as IOS 9 and Windoes 10. No updates pending. It affects all channels that I try. I can connect, control and record with the TiVo box. If I try to watch on the iPhone I get the message "Connecting to Virgin Media" then I get the error "A:3328 We encountered a problem trying to stream the channel"
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Muttley9,

Thanks for coming back to me with this information. To make any tests as simple as possible we are going to focus on one device for now. We'll make that the laptop / PC that's running Windows 10 on. 

What browser are you using and which version is it?
What version of Flash Player are you using?
Do you get anything different if trying another browser?

Currently I'm not seeing this device registered for use with TV Anywhere but I am seeing the iPad. Once you're logged into anywhere.virginmedia.com do you get the same streaming error? 

Let me know.

Thanks,
Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Muttley9
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm not too worried about laptop as I very rarely use it. I'm more interested in my iPad and iPhone.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Muttley9,

That's fine we can concentrate on one of those devices instead then. 

Which one do you prefer to look at first? 

The first thing to do is to delete the app from the device. 

Once you've done this restart the device by powering it off and then back on. Do this with the TiVo® too. 

Once everything is back online, re-download the app and log in as normal. When checking the TV Listings, are you seeing any streaming icons down the left hand side of the channel logos? 

When selecting Channel 4 does it give you 2 options for watching or is 'Watch on device' blanked out? 

Come back and let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos