Menu
Karvan
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

'Streaming error- we encountered an error while attempting to stream this channel.[A:3328]'

Hi, I get the error code 'Streaming error- we encountered an error while attempting to stream this channel.[A:3328]' every time I try to stream BT sport on my tv anywhere. I am using an iphone 6s, on a very stable wifi connection away from my tivo box at home. It happens every week when I try and stream tv. The only time it doesnt happen is when I start streaming 15+ minutes before kickoff, and then if i ever come off the video stream, when i try to return, I get the error message again. I can only guess that because it is live premier league games on BT sport, a lot of people are streaming it at the same time- this is an extremely annoying recurring problem and I would appreciate any help/answers you could give me. Thanks a lot. Karvan.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Streaming error- we encountered an error while attempting to stream this channel.[A:3328]'

Has this happened during today's match?  I was assured this was fixed on Wednesday.

0 Kudos
Karvan
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: 'Streaming error- we encountered an error while attempting to stream this channel.[A:3328]'

Hi- thanks for the reply- yes this happened whilst I was attempting to stream the Tottenham vs Sunderland game this afternoon- I only started using the tv anywhere service a few weeks ago and every time I have tried streaming bt sport it happened
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Karvan, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great seeing you involved in the Community. 

We have recently made some changes to our TV Anywhere platform to stop certain errors during high demand so apologies you are having trouble accessing during these games. 

Have you tried streaming BT Sport when there is a lower demand for it such as when there are highlights or general programmes being shown? If not, give it a go so we can see if you get the same issue.

Let me know as soon as possible Smiley Happy

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos