Menu
jjbraham99
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Streaming error 1001

Hello,

I have just upgraded to the full house package and when trying to watch a channel on my iPad I get a message saying there is a streaming error 1001 ? I have tried deleting the app and reinstalling as I had read this worked for someone, but unfortunately it hasn't done the trick. Could you please advice what I need to do to correct this problem please. Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming error 1001

I don't have a list of all the error codes, but first thing to check is that you are connected via WiFi and that you are trying to stream a channel with the WiFi logo next to it. 104 is a good one to test with.
jjbraham99
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham.

I am connected to wifi and have tried to stream channels with the wifi logo.

is there anything else I can try?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

If you upgraded very recently there may be a delay before TV anywhere is updated.

See what happens in 24 hours time. If you still get problems post back and the Forum Team will be able to advise.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

This thread might provide the answer: http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/Error-V1001/m-p/3372188#U3372188