Menu
mwilksy
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Streaming Error A:3328

I joined Virgin Media over 6 months ago from Sky and I have to say that I am bitterly disappointed with the on app and on the go services. With Sky the process was smooth, reliable and easy to use, with Virgin its the opposite, The service never works so I don't use it. I am going away (in the UK) so thought I would check whether the service is working on my iphone - its not.

I am getting a streaming error when I try and watch any service, I initially tried BT Sport, but then I also tried BBC, ITV etc. I then tried to go into the device settings and see whether the issue is there but when I go to settings and check device registration i get the same streaming error.

After looking at forums I went onto virgin media from my laptop and when I check under devices it says I have two device changes I can make but wont allow me to register any more devices, (used the latest Firefox browser and updated flash)

My phone is an iphone 6 and is using the latest software

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Streaming Error A:3328

Hi Mwilsky Smiley Happy

Thank you for writing your message for the first time, welcome into the Community. 

I can see that the allocations are there to make the changes. I would like to ask if you're getting this message when trying to use another device?

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos