Menu
simonbogdon
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still having issues with tv anywhere in jersey

really frustrating this - app isn't working on either of my iPads or I phone keep getting v 1001 error ..and some others - I am in jersey ( Channel Islands uk) and it worked fine when I was here in March - am on latest version of IOS and on a good wifi connection ( have tried it on 3 different wifi connections to rule that out - as I say worked fine when I was here in March what has changed - any help / advise appreciated. Incidentally all my sky stuff works fine maybe the answer is to go back to them!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still having issues with tv anywhere in jersey

Hi simonbogdon,

I've responded to your earlier post: Tv anywhere.

We ask that you please don’t post the same thing in several places, as per our Community Forum House Rules, because this can cause a delay receiving a response from the Forum Team. 

Thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
simonbogdon
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks terri, am back Ho,e now and when I tried it on my home wifi it asked me to register it then worked ..... When I went to register both slots are taken by the device I am viewing on - this has happened a number of times where it asks me to re- register an already registered piece of equipment - why does it do this !?

back to the original issue I am back in jersey next month - Am I likely to have the same problem??? I have to say by way of comparison the tvanywheres app feels less stable than sky go (plus you can view the sky app on your cellular network which you can't with virgin ) ... Just to reiterate I could use the app in jersey in March all I got this time was a v1000 error , what is this error!?

0 Kudos
simonbogdon
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Well in fairness no one responded for a number of days after I provided the infor,action -  hardly a swift response, I'm getting a little tired of this tried Twitter just got a standard response and then a slow response on here - got 6 months left on my contract then back to sky I think is the best solition

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Simon, 

There are many reasons why you may have to re-register an existing device. Sometimes refreshing the registration helps to clear any issues. 

As you're home now, I'm hoping things are working? Hopefully the re-registration has resolved the issue and things will work again back in Jersey next time you are there.

If you have any further issues, come back and let us know.

We're aware response times are a little far between currently. This is down to low head count and a higher number of posts. Duplicate posting however does mean longer wait times so if no one has come back to you within 7 days, just bump the post. 

Thanks,

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos