Menu
ajbavfc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still getting device issues on sky sports and no help from Virgin!

Each time I try to log in to sky sports to watch live, I get device unregistered issues. I can watch other channels on virgin tv anywhere so the device is registered.

I have tried Firefox and re-registering the device and still no change ad now I have used my monthly change.

I am starting to get very angry that Virgin do not provide any help with this issue!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still getting device issues on sky sports and no help from Virgin!

Hi ajbavfc,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry that you are having problems registering your device to view the Sky Sports channels via the TV Anywhere service. 

TV Anywhere and Sky Sports registered devices are separate. You have to register your devices on each (2 devices on TVA and 2 devices on Sky Sports/Sky Cinema).

Please have a look at our online Help pages on www.virginmedia.com/help. The following links are a great place for further help on this:

Introducing Virgin TV Anywhere

Watching Sky Cinema and Sky Sports on the go

I have also added a device change for both your TV Anywhere and Sky Sports/Sky Cinema.

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos