Menu
PedanticPete
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Skysports messed up ...

Hi,

this is morning my iPhone 6 was fine, on Skysports, their were somehow two iPhones registered I only have 1, so I deleted 1 to free up a slot for my iPad, now both neither device is working and it's says I have used up both slots! There must be a way that this can be reset, what am I paying for ... and The Ashes have started ... Very frustrated feeling a bit ripped off ...

thanks for for any advice, I don't have it installed on any of my computers, it was just for my iPad and iPhone ... I can confirm I am using safari ...

Help please ...

Pete

0 Kudos
PedanticPete
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Skysports messed up ...

I've done loaded the 5.2 iphone Skysports app, as suggested in another post ... No luck their ... I'm paying for nothing ... @virginmedia

PedanticPete wrote:

Hi,

this is morning my iPhone 6 was fine, on Skysports, their were somehow two iPhones registered I only have 1, so I deleted 1 to free up a slot for my iPad, now both neither device is working and it's says I have used up both slots! There must be a way that this can be reset, what am I paying for ... and The Ashes have started ... Very frustrated feeling a bit ripped off ...

thanks for for any advice, I don't have it installed on any of my computers, it was just for my iPad and iPhone ... I can confirm I am using safari ...

Help please ...

Pete

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete

Welcome to the community

Sorry to hear that Sky Sports is not working on your iPhone 6.

If you can sign back into your account, on the right under My Profile go into Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Make sure that there are no devices registered. You should see that there is an available change for you. Remove the Sky Sports app from the iPhone then re-install it. Sign In with your Virgin Media credentials, then start streaming a channel. This will prompt for registration and hopefully work for you.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

PedanticPete
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Sam,

yep that worked fine, I presume I will be able to add my iPad on the 1st August

Pete

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pete

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm so glad this is now working for you.

When I checked your account, you actually have one remaining change available. You can add the iPad when your ready Smiley Happy

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos