Menu
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

SkyMovies/Sports access problem

Hi

sorry for this question since I feel I should be able to handle it but...

I want to use sky sports/movies on my new laptop, so

1)logged into Virgin and deleted one of my old registered devices and registered the new computer

2)logged into sky movies with my virgin access

3)choose movie and provided sky pin because it is a PG movie....really?...pin for PG *shakes head

but I get the 

Apologies, this item has been interrupted due to an error please click play to resume watching. [t:6000/c:4110]

1)I get this on sky movies and sport

2)I have cleared cookies, restarted browser, and cleared the sky application data in silverlight

still same message

any help

This is all on a mac

I havent uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight....but it does seem drastic

ps TVanywhere works for regular channels just a Sky prob

0 Kudos
machineghost
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkyMovies/Sports access problem

never mind.

reinstalled silverlight and it seems to work, which is good but I should say the process of making a modest change to my set up really sucks ...far to complicated and buggy

Sky and virgin should look at Netflixs model -----it is much more open and easy to use 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: SkyMovies/Sports access problem

Hi machineghost

Thanks for posting on the community.

Sorry to hear that you experienced issues with Sky Sports/Movies due to an interrupted error.

I am glad that you managed to get this working in the end. Another thing you can check for is to make sure that the cookies are set to always rather than allow. This should help with this issue.

Fingers crossed this works with no further issue

Regards

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos