Menu
Adam_Fox12
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports online keep on getthing this message "t:6013/c:4​110 " Help needed asap!

Sky sports online error. keep on getthing this message "t:6013/c:4​110 " Help needed asap! I have tried everything from uninstalling Microsoft silver light and rein-installing it too. Nothing has worked!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports online keep on getthing this message "t:6013/c:4​110 " Help needed asap!

Hi Adam_Fox12.

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the ForumSmiley Happy Sorry to hear that you are getting an error when trying to view Sky Sports. 

Just a few questions, in order for me to investigate this further for you

• What Operating System are you using? 
  • Have you registered your device?
  • Are you going through the Sky Sports app or via the Sky Sports website?
  • Are you able to view other channels via the TV Anywhere app? 
  • Are you able to view Sky Movies via the Sky Movies app?
  • Are you using a WiFi connection?
  • Are you able to view Sky Sport, or any other TV Anywhere streaming channel, on a different device (i.e. laptop or mobile phone)

I've included a link to our Help Page. This will provide further information and instructions on viewing Sky Sports and Movies via TV Anywhere. Just click on this link to view the page.

Please let me know how you get on with this.

Kind Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Adam_Fox12
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports online keep on getthing this message "t:6013/c:4​110 " Help needed asap!

I found out the problem and have got it fixed the problem was I changed my motherboard & CPU in my PC. I found a post on this forum that help me. Thanks for your Support!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Adam_Fox12,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know how things went for you. 

We're super glad things are resolved now. 

Do you mind linking us to the post you used to resolve things just so we can mark it as Helpful for other users Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos