Menu
Verwood74
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports mobile tv on telly tablet

I am trying to watch sky sports mobile tv via wifi using my new telly tablet but keep getting "unknown error".

I have signed in using an account that has sky sports included.

I cannot even sign in using virgin media on my new J3 as it doesnt give me that option.

Can anyone help as it's very frustrating.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports mobile tv on telly tablet

Hi Verwood74

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about the TellyTablet, and thanks too for joining us on the community forums Smiley Happy

I can see from our forum posts, some other TellyTablet users have had similar issues and they have managed to resolve this by installing Android System WebView

TV anywhere can't sign in from telly tablet

Can you please give that a try and let us know if this helps?

With the TV Anywhere service you can have up to 2 devices registered each month. You can refresh the devices on the 1st of each month if you wish to change them. To find out more supporting information about that then please check out our handy help articles Introducing Virgin TV Anywhere.

If the issue is with your log in for My Virgin Media then this may need to be looked at by our Care team for you either via Webchat to ensure these details are up to date for you, or speak to the teams on 0345 454 1111/ 150.

Let us know how you get on Smiley Happy

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos