Menu
djhammy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports device registration

Hi 

i am subscribed to sky sports and my ipad and iphone are registered for the sky sports but for some reason the ipad says i have reached the limit of registration ?? even though it is listed as a device ? please can you help this is so frustrating - as you can see from the screen shot ? i have deleted and readded once as you can see this didnt work - i have also deleted the app and reinstalled but that didnt work either ! The sky sports app works fine on my phone - thanks hammy 

Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 23.37.06.png

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports device registration

Hi hammy, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. Smiley Happy

Checking the account it looks as though the Sky devices haven't been changed for at least 6 months. If in that time you updated the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. 

Go back to the page you've had your screen shot from: anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Cinema and Sky Sports. Where the devices are listed, hit the delete button. 

Go back to the app on either the iPhone or the iPad and try streaming. Has this worked? 

Come back and let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
djhammy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports device registration

Hi kath_F