Menu
Gaynormc
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports app

I have 2 devices registered in tv anywhere, one of which I updated last week due to a repair. I tried to watch sky sports app an got a message saying I had to wait til 1st of the month as I had reached my maximum changes. I've signed out of sky sports, signed back in just now and still can't watch anything as it says device limit reached.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Gaynormc
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports app

Further to my post above, does anyone have a tel no for someone who could help with this please??
Thanks in advance
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports app

Hi Gaynormc, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's lovely having you here and getting involved in the community even if the circumstances aren't the best Smiley Sad

If you updated the app or the OS then you would need to re-register your device. It's easy to do though so don't worry. The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

I can see from your account that a new registration was made on the Sky Devices the day after you posted here. I'm hoping this means you've gotten things resolved? 

If not, then you can manage which devices you have registered for us with the Sky apps by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

Let me know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos