Menu
McFury88
Joining in
Message 1 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports app works on iphone but sky movies app doesnt - can't register device

Hi guys/girls,

Hoping someone can help. I have registered my ipad and iphone for for Sky Sport/Sky Movies. As far as I can see there is only one place to register.

My ipad will play both sports and movies.

My iphone however seems to be recognised as a different device when I switch between the apps. So once I change use sky sports for example, it won;t let me use sky movies app as it says I have run out of device registrations this month.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Jimmykingo
Joining in
Message 2 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports app works on iphone but sky movies app doesnt - can't register device

Same issue here pal
0 Kudos
markythegeek
Joining in
Message 3 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports app works on iphone but sky movies app doesnt - can't register device

Opposite here. Sky Movies works fine but sky sports on same device says device limit reached GRRRR

0 Kudos
McFury88
Joining in
Message 4 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Very annoying. Going up to the in-laws soon and need this fixed! I'll keep looking and let you if i find anything...
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi McFury88,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you are having an issue with getting the Movie channels to work on your iPhone. 

I have removed your iPhone from the registrations page. If you can attempt to stream via the Movie's app for me to see if this now works. Once we've successfully got that working you can then attempt to stream via the Sports app too.

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi markythegeek, 

Thanks for your post. 

I have just responded via your other thread. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
McFury88
Joining in
Message 7 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath,

The movies app now works but when i try and use sky sports it says that the device limit has been reached so the problem has flipped round.

Are many people having this issue?

Thanks
Keith
0 Kudos
kevinwhyte
Joining in
Message 8 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm having the same problem. Able to view sports and movies on iPad but only one on iPhone.
Has anybody had a fix provided as yet. ?????
Regards.
Kevin.
0 Kudos
McFury88
Joining in
Message 9 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Not that i've seen kevin. Kath has started looking into it.

Keith
0 Kudos
Sadsean
Joining in
Message 10 of 36
Flag for a moderator

Hi. I'm also having the same problem with my iPhone 6. Can view sky sports but not sky movies - keeps saying device limit reached. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling apps but still the same issue.

Any fixes yet?

Thanks
Sean
0 Kudos