Menu
sauce
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports android app lgn hangs so cannot watch live channels

My Samsung Galaxy 7 was working fine last month. Though for the last few weeks I cannot watch sky sports as when it give you the lgn page. It never gets past this point but does not give an error.

The Virgin TV anywhere just tells me that all channels are not available for streaming when selected.

Android version 6.0.1

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports android app lgn hangs so cannot watch live channels

Hi sauce, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are having an issue logging in to the Sky Sports app. 

It's worth re-setting things as this usually helps to resolve things. Using a PC/Laptop go to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Delete the current registration. 

Delete the app from your phone and then re-install it. Once you open it, sign in making sure you are using the Primary My VM details after selecting the VM logo. 

Has this now allowed you to log in? If so, try streaming and the device should register automatically. 

With regards to TV Anywhere. Currently any devices launched on Android 6.0.1 won't work. We are working on getting this issue resolved and as soon as we have any updates, I'll let you know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos