Menu
dannetts
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports and movies

Hello,

After registering a new device I am able to watch all channels except for Sky Movies and Sky Sports. After being redirected to the Sky apps it then tells me my device is not registered despite being there on  the Virgin Device registration page and having no issues streaming all the other channels available.  Any help would be appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports and movies

The Sky apps and website have an additional registration. To register your device all you need to do is sign into the app or website and select something to stream.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
dannetts
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried that but it comes back with the message that my available devices are full and then redirects back to Virgin

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi dannetts, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the Sky app. I've taken a look from our and and it appears you've already registered two devices on the Sky platform back in March. To find out what devices are registered and make changes please do the following:

> anywhere.virginmedia.com

> My Profile

> Sky Movies & Sky Sports

> Remove the device you don't want registered

Please remember you have a limited amount of devices changes per month, you should see this information on the device page. 

Hope this helps, please let us know if you're still having trouble.

Take care. 

Heather_J

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos