Menu
babswag
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky sports and movies apps not compatible with lenovo S6000-F android operating system 4.2 Why?

Sky sports and movies apps for android won't work on my lenovo S6000-F operating system 4.2 When install these apps says not compatible.I have full kahuna bundle so why won't sky anywhere work on this? It works on my Samsung galaxy s5 please help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports and movies apps not compatible with lenovo S6000-F android operating system 4.2 Why?

Hi babswag, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. 

I'm really sorry to hear you've not been able to use your Lenovo device with the Sky apps. 

Are you downloading the apps from the Playstore? 

These apps are Sky's and not ours and so regardless of your package, according to Sky your tablet should download the apps. 

Are you using the main account on your tablet or do you have sub accounts set up on there?

Let me know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
babswag
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky sports and movies apps not compatible with lenovo S6000-F android operating system 4.2 Why?

Thanks for your reply but since posting the question, I spoke to Virgin who put me through to their Technical dept and managed to sort it by updating my tablet and then by uninstalling and reinstalling sky sports and movies, it then worked. That's the plus side but I had to pay a one off fee of £35.00 to get this information. I was so fed up at

not being able to watch Cricket, rugby etc when not near TV, I elected to pay but not at all happy about this. I have not yet tried virgin Anywhere when away from home so hope that works or I'll be more unhappy!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi babswag,

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know how you got on with the problem of your Lenovo tablet connecting to TV Anywhere.

I'm sorry to hear that your tablet required upgrading, but glad that the Gadget Rescue team was able to get that sorted out for you.

You should be able to access TV Anywhere along with your Sky Movies and Sky Sports when away from home, as long as you are connecting via WiFi. This will not work on a 3G or 4G mobile wireless connection.

Please let us know how you get on with TVA away from home.

Regards.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
babswag
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

Thanks and will definitely let you know how Virgin Anywhere performs on my tablet or phone  when away from home.

Regards

babswag

0 Kudos