Menu
Daveyork
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky devices

I tried to watch sky sports on my laptop following upgrade of Windows but it said I have reached my limit of devices. I only use my laptop so it must be a mistake. When I looked both were taken up by the same device, then removed and readded but I have exceeded the changes.  Can you please reset?
0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky devices

Sky devices are managed separately.

From the TV Anywhere page, hover mouse over "Profile" (top right of the page) then select Sky Movies & Sports. It's here that you need to delete your device. Then, try to start streaming Sky Sports again to re-register.
0 Kudos
Daveyork
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have tried but when attempting to stream from skysports site it tells me I have exceeded my limit yet there is only 1 device showing as registered which also doesnt work when trying to stream. Is there anyway they can be reset?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Daveyork,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. I'm sorry to hear you've been having problems viewing the Sky app for TV Anywhere.

I have added a change back onto your Sky TV Anywhere app now. You should be able to try streaming now and then register your device. 

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos