Menu
disciplne10
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Tv

Hi please could someone tell me why I can get all the TV channels on Virgin TV Anywhere except sky channels when I am paying for everything on the full package. hope someone can put a light to this problem for me thanks Alan.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Tv

Hi disciplne10, 

Thanks for your post and apologies for the time it''s taken for us to read your post. We're running a little behind on the boards and only now reaching your thread Smiley Sad 

You can access the Sky channels by using their websites and / or apps. 

Use the App / Play store to download the Sky Cinema and Sky Sports apps then log in using your My VM details. 

If using a PC / Laptop then just follow these links:

Sky Cinema

Sky Sports

Let me know if you have any further questions Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
disciplne10
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F

Thank you for your reply I am using Internet Explorer to sign in and I can get all of the normal channels from virgin but cannot get any Sky Channels I.E sports or cinema, when I try I'm told you have used all your devices but I'm still receiving none virgin channels but not sky channels the device was changed on the first of the month and has not been changed since really frustrating can you help with this problem please, Thanks very much,

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi disciplne10,

Thanks for coming back to me on this one. 

The TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I will need to add a new device change for you to be able to re-register the device but I'm not able to do this currently as I'm unable to locate your account. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi disciplne10, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this Smiley Happy

OK, I've added a device change for you now so you now have 1 change left to use with TV Anywhere and also 1 change left to use with the Sky sites. 

Make sure you remove the old registration by following the path I gave you yesterday though. 

Let me know how it goes. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
disciplne10
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kath_F   thank you for all your help everything now working am a happy bunny.

all the best. :-)

0 Kudos