Menu
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports

On Sky website, Keeps coming up with the following. You have reached the limit of devices. Please visit your service provider to manage your devices. [ s:266/c:1110/t:6024/c:41110 ] As far as I am aware, my devices on Virgin are OK. Can anybody help? willeah

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports

Hi willeah

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to hear that your getting an error message of device limited reached through Sky Sports website.

When you sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports, does it show the device in question as registered?

If not you can remove one of the devices that you do not use and register this device as you have one change available. If the device is showing have you recently upgraded to Windows 10 or changed browser at all?

You can remove the device, then register again by streaming a channel through the Sky Sports website.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi willeah

Thanks for posting back on the community.

Sorry to hear that your getting an error message of device limited reached through Sky Sports website.

When you sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports, does it show the device in question as registered?

If not you can remove one of the devices that you do not use and register this device as you have one change available. If the device is showing have you recently upgraded to Windows 10 or changed browser at all?

You can remove the device, then register again by streaming a channel through the Sky Sports website.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
willeah
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha_L, Thanks for the information. Before, I saw your comments, I decided to delete, my pc on my profile ( Sky Sports/Movies device ), because I only use rarely. This seems to have done the trick, as I can now watch Sky Sports. Once again thank you for information. Yours Faithfully. willeah

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi willeah

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I'm glad this is now working for you.

If you have any further issues or have questions, by all means get back in touch.

All the best

Sam

0 Kudos