Menu
coasterjunkie
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports think device not registered, Virgin think it is!

So I registered my Samsung Tablet with the VM site this morning and it works in the Tivo app for streaming what few channels seem to be available.

Sky Sports app however tells me I have a problem with the device limit and should contact VM. Surely it should have refreshed after ten hours?

0 Kudos
coasterjunkie
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports think device not registered, Virgin think it is!

So no comments from anybody at virgin? Virgin app works fine, sky sports app says I have exceeded my device limit. Easier to just cancel and move to sky maybe?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi coasterjunkie

Welcome to the community

Sorry to here that you are unable to register your Samsung Tablet.

There are two sections within your account for registrations. One section is for TV Anywhere the other is for Sky Movies & Sports.

If you log into your account, on the right under My Profile, the Device Settings is for TV Anywhere registrations and Sky Movies & Sky Sports show the devices that are registered for Sky apps.

When you check this is the two devices registered for Sky apps the Samsung Tablet? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
coasterjunkie
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the clear response Samantha. I have it working now. I didn't appreciate there were separate device register sections for the different packages.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi coasterjunkie

Thanks for the quick reply.

I know it is confusing having the different device registrations. Glad it is working for you.

Let us know if you need us to check anything else

Sam 

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos