Menu
eddster2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports saying reached limit

For the last few months I have not been able to watch Sky Sports from any device I own as it says I have run out of registered devices (for the last 2 months I have only tried from my one primary device).  I believe this is not managed by the TV Anywhere settings as it's sky sports.  Tried calling Virgin several times over the last few months... keep getting disconnected before I get to talk to the correct team. Extremely annoying.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports saying reached limit

Hi eddster2,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue adding your device for use with the Sky apps. 

You are right, the TV Anywhere and Sky platforms are separate and therefore not synced so any changes made to one, also need to be made to the other. 

You can manage the devices you have registered for use with the Sky platform by going to anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. 

I have reset the Sky platform for you now so there are no devices and you have 1 change to use to add the new device. If you try streaming now from one of your devices, it should work. 

Keep me posted.

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos