Menu
StuartHL
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports saying I have reached my device limit!

I have 1 device registered and one empty slot for another device yet Sky Sports says I have reached my limit for registered devices!

The last time this happened I had to call tech services who said there was a second device (don't know why it wasn't showing up on my phone) and they deleted it and that cured the problem. Do I have to do this again?

I tried deleting and reinstalling the Sky Sports App but that didn't cure the problem!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky Sports saying I have reached my device limit!

Hi StuartHL, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to have you with us Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you are having an issue registering another device for use with the Sky Apps. 

Checking things at this end, I can see 2 registered iPhone 6Plus. As they both have the same name, I've removed these so you now have 2 free slots. 

Register one of the devices you want to stream from then let me know once that's done. I can then add a device change to allow you to register the second device. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
StuartHL
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I phoned and got this sorted after enduring the torturous customer service process. Hope what you've done hasn't undone what I achieved by phone. Thanks anyway. 

Can you help with the failure to meet any where near the up to 150mbps speed I am contracted for. In the 3 weeks up to 28/9/15 the average download speed was 58.11! I conducted 3 speed tests each day (morning, noon and evening) and over the 3 weeks used 3 different speed checker sites!

I see VM are promising even faster speeds but see little point in them doing that at the expense of providing consistently speeds customers are paying for.

Do I have to make a formal complaint to get this addressed?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi StuartHL, 

It's always a good idea to update your thread if you've got the issue resolved as this stops us trying to resolve things already resolved. Have you had any issues since my last post? 

With regards to the Broadband, pop a post over in the Speed boards and one of the experts will be able to help Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos