Menu
wjhempsey
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports problem

Sky tells me I have reached my device limit. Both devices (iPad and IPhone) registered and active 

and work perfectly well on VirginMedia Anywhere. I generally only use this on the home wireless network.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports problem

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi wjhempsey

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to hear that your unable to use Sky Sports through your iPad nor iPhone due to error of device limited reached.

If you can sign into your account, under My Profile select Sky Movies & Sky Sports. This will show the devices registered for Sky apps, you should see the iPad and iPhone. For now if you can remove one of the devices either one, and remove the app. Then re-install the app, log in to Sky Sports on the device itself and start streaming a channel, this will prompt for registration.

Once this device you chose is working then we can do the same with the other device.

Let me know how you get on

Sam

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
wjhempsey
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Samantha,

Sorry, but I'm afraid your advice didn't help, simply because the 'My Profile' option is not offered. All I have concerning my account when I log in is the "Gear Wheel" and that does not present any options on Sky Movies or Sky Sports.

0 Kudos
Crockret
Well-informed
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

wjhempsey
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thank you Crockret, that worked a treat. It's interesting that the link you provided actually worked, unlike the 'Registration ' section on the TV Anywhere site. 

Crockret
Well-informed
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Here's where you navigate to it:

VM-Sky.jpg

0 Kudos