Menu
On our wavelength
Message 11 of 13 (233 Views)

Re: Sky Sports player

Hi
Any news about the update regarding a fix.
I have tried everything suggested from this forum over the last few weeks and I still get the same result.
The Sky player gives me a black window - with the name of the Sky Channel I have selected in the top left corner and a volume bar in the bottom left. I get no pop-up window to register my device., then after a few seconds the message to try again later with the error code 7005.
0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 13 (224 Views)

I think we're wasting our time here MGB. After posting on this thread and getting nowhere I started another - http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/TV-on-the-go/TV-Anywhere-and-new-Sky-Player/m-p/3480136#M42889

This didn't work either, with forum team member Josh giving an answer with different advice and information!

I have now resorted to the Victorian attitude Virgin has taken with communication and sent a letter of complaint via The Royal Mail. I'm not expecting a reply. How ridiculous can this company get going back to pen and paper?

Getting quite dejected now having been a customer for more years than I care to remember Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
On our wavelength
Message 13 of 13 (89 Views)

I too am totally fed up with this situation. same old response "SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE"

Apart from a couple of days I have had this problem since 5 june.

I even went as far as to buy a new hard drive for my pc updated everything. Lasted 5 days before 7005

are we just CASH COWS?

How about an Answer even if its "WE DONT KNOW"

I am not willing to keep spending money on something that does not work and the could not carless attitude of Virgin staff.

WE PAY YOUR WAGES EARN IT!!!

0 Kudos