Menu
mrtony
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sky Sports on my Android - Device limit reached

Hi there, I updated my Android operating system on my Nexus and now I can't log in to Sky Sports. It says my device limit is reached but it isn't. I tried unregistering my device and then re-registering it a few weeks ago, but it's still not working.  I think it stopped working about a month ago now.

Can you help please?

Thanks very much,

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Sky Sports on my Android - Device limit reached

Hi mrtony, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you involved in the community. 

Whenever you perform an update, you will need to re register your device. Using a PC / Laptop go anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Once here delete your Android device so it free's up a slot. 

Using your device attempt to stream again and this should then register the device automatically. 

Let me know how things go and remember I'm here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi mrtony, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great to have you involved in the community. 

Whenever you perform an update, you will need to re register your device. Using a PC / Laptop go anywhere.virginmedia.com > My Profile > Sky Movies & Sky Sports. Once here delete your Android device so it free's up a slot. 

Using your device attempt to stream again and this should then register the device automatically. 

Let me know how things go and remember I'm here if you have any further issues. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

mrtony
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hooray thanks Kath_F, that worked!

Tony
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tony, 

Thanks for coming back to me and letting me know things are resolved for you Smiley Happy

If you have any further issues, let me know and I'll happily look into things for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos